Does Your Child Need A Tutor?
Private tuition has enabled countless parents to help their children get the best possible results. Everyone has heard of tutoring, but many parents aren’t sure if their child actually needs it. Well, we decided to explain the ins and outs of tutoring to help you decide if it would be the right fit for your child.
Common reasons parents choose tuitionThere are a number of typical factors why tuition is highly sought after, including:
- To avoid summer and winter learning loss;
- To prepare for entry to another school/grade;
- To improve in schoolwork after a dip in grades;
- To put them back on track after an exam failure;
- To catch up because of the Covid-19 pandemic;
- To give extra support due to a learning difficulty;
- To keep them occupied and busy, not bored;
- To socialise and make friends through learning;
- To study in a distraction-free environment;
- To encourage the freedom to ask questions.